THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dave Ramsey, Day 124

I ventured through the Dave Ramsey financial peace university almost a year ago now. Jesse and I haven't used credit cards since then. Today however we both stuck to our (very tight hard to comply with) budget AND only spent CASH that was in the envelope.

I've been resisting almost all THING purchases this year. Now I'm stepping it up. We're only going to spend what's been allotted to spend and we're going to get out of debt.

I guess I'm not living life unless I'm hardcore challenging myself. At least that is what this blog is making me to see. The other thing it's making me to see is that I'm really really good at setting myself up for falior. I'll keep working on balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment