THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cardinal, Day 135

Tired. More chores. I was hanging my laundry on the line in the back yard yesterday. It was hot. the sun was bright and the sky was blue. There was a pleasant breeze gently blowing. A beautiful bright red cardinal landed on my fence and watched me complete my task.

I love that God created the animals. The simplest of acts, a red bird landing on a fence, can add so much to an ordinary day.

And then he was gone.

(and now I just learned something... cardinal is shade of red... whoa. So much increase from one little bird.)

Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens."
Genesis 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment