THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Meownah, Day 132

Sometimes you need a place to rest when you’re running from cheetahs.

The eternal God is your refuge (your dwelling place), and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, 'Destroy!'
Duet 33:27

The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; my Savior, You save me from violence.
2 Sam 22:3

For You are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.
Ps 61:3

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Prov. 18:10

But to the poor, O LORD, you are a refuge from the storm. To the needy in distress, you are a shelter from the rain and the heat. For the oppressive acts of ruthless people are like a storm beating against a wall, or like the relentless heat of the desert. But you silence the roar of foreign nations. You cool the land with the shade of a cloud. So the boastful songs of ruthless people are stilled.
Is. 25:4-5

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Ps 46:1

There will be cheetahs. You will have to stand strong and run fast. Rejoice therefore that you have a God you can run to. It would be beyond exhausting to just keep running with no place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment