THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The DONE list, Day 114

Today I made a list. It was a DONE list. There were all these things needing to be acomplished. Instead of writing them all down, piling them all up, and looking upon them with dread, terror, and hoplessness I chose one task, completed it and then wrote it down on the DONE list. It was great. I started moving quicker and quicker as my list started getting longer and longer. I wasn't having to face all the many tasks that yet needed accomplishing but rather I was able to look upon all that I'd accomplished and not as a former task with a line through it but each little chore was written on the list with pride distinctly and prominently as an accomplishment. Today I am able to say I did not fail to complete all that needed attending to (because I placed no expecations upon today). Today I am able to say I accomplished MANY things (they're all on the DONE list).

No comments:

Post a Comment