THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 131

How you spend your days is how you spend your life. I just saw that on a sign. It's so true.

It's not that one amazing thing you did that makes up your life. It's not one accomplishment or two or three. Are you usually frusterated? Do you regularly worry about everything? Are you normally happy? Are you generally thankful? Each and every day makes up your lifetime, not just that one great thing you did once.

This really puts things into perspective for me. Everytime I argue with Jesse or pick at him for little insignificant things; all the time I worry and stress about accomplishments; my constantly being tired; it all adds up and it doesn't end up being a bad day, it turns into my lifetime. I think I can do better.

(some people spend their lives sitting on porches, just sitting)

No comments:

Post a Comment