THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54

I find myself asking today, why is life so difficult? Sometimes I blame it on being an adult but if I really think back on it it was pretty hard growing up as well. Most of my problem is emotions. I get so frusterated, so upset, so worried, so... you name it. I have to continually tell myself, "it's ok, it's just a feeling." But even when I believe it, even when I know that nothing is wrong, that I'm just drained, sick, tired, weak, even then I still have the negative emotion boiling beneath my skin.

I have plenty of happy moments. My life isn't all doom and gloom. There are things that I utterly enjoy. However I'm just wondering why life is so difficult. I don't feel like it should be. I feel like I make it way more complicated than it really is. Maybe that's just me... but that's the thing thats dancing around in my mind. Is it just me? Could I change a flaw in my character, or is this just part of being human?

I think I just make it way more complicated than it really is.

Here's to an uncomplicated simple day. HA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment