THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Friday, February 19, 2010

For he had Great Possessions, Day 51

This morning I decided to randomly open my CHRONOLOGICAL Bible and just read whatever was there. I'm still trying to read through the Bible and I'm still stuck in the Psalms (which I am actually quite enjoying).

To clarify, the Chronological Bible is in order of when everything occurred, not the regular order.

Guess what I opened to... The scriptures about the rich young ruler who asked “what do I still lack.” Jesus told him to sell everything, give to the poor, and to then follow Him. So then I read the story three times, since in the chorological Bible the gospels all play out back to back to back.

I find it VERY interesting that after all this I just happen to turn there. And now I've shared. Be!

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.
Jm 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment