THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update, Day 36

Thirty six days of blogging. I made it through a month.

Three days of no coffee. I'm sicker than a dog (whatever that means). I honestly think I might have gotten sick because my body freaked out from not having high dosages of caffine... alough it may have been an over exposure to lots of sick kids at a birthday party last weekend. I haven't been sick since last July though so I'm gonna blame it on the caffine withdrawl. (I also haven't been taking Vitamin C regularly which I think is a miracle pill)

I've learned two new words in Spanish. So I've got some major catching up to do.

And I've gotten rid of 16 unused items from my home. Again, I'm behind a bit.

So far so good. This experiance has been great. I'd be thrilled if more people were reading and I'd possibly do a flip (or maybe a sommersault) if someone actually left a comment. But for my own benefit this blogging thing has been wonderful. I've grown alot in the past month. I've spent some very valuable time thinking and appreciating life, which I may have not done otherwise. I've embarked upon several new chapters with my Father God that I am utterly amazed at.

Everyday is a new day.

2 comments:

  1. I will comment :) Kudos to you on a great start on the New Year. You have a birthday soon, I have not forgotten :) We WILL celebrate...what would you like to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a sommersault for your comment Kelly. It was a really lame half on your side one like the kind 2 year olds do and dont really realize they're doing it wrong. I was really worried about injuring myself doing a real one.

    ReplyDelete