THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60

Two months down, 10 to go. I want coffee. I've been trying so hard to resist everything I feel I should be resisting that I've been forgetting the things I should be remembering. I didn't read the Bible today (yet) or yesterday. I don't know when was the last time I opened "to have or to be." I'm in the middle of reading five different books right now. I'm not sure how that happened but I think I need to start finishing them. Five is too many for me to handle. I NEED to finish the drawing I recently started (because I have an issue with completing anything and I need to work on that). And my house is a mess. I'm not really sure how people handle having children in their lives, I cannot even handle myself in mine.

Thus another lame blog. But at least I'm sticking to this : )

No comments:

Post a Comment