THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Morning Lulluby, Day 81

Yesterday was... LONG!!! I worked 11 hours and was gone for 13. I woke up before 4 this morning and didn't end up falling back asleep until 5 (thats when I had planned to get up, oops). As I got ready for work this morning, tired as could be, dreading the long day ahead of me, not quite recovered from the exauhsting day behind, I heard birds singing outside. It was still dark out. It was very cold this morning. Yet for some reason there were a lot of birds singing near my house. I felt like the Lord sent those lovely birds to remind me of how wonderful and beautiful life really is. This morning was the first time this year that I've heard the birds singing outside. Their songs were heavenly. The timing was perfect. I told myself right then and there, "today is a good day!" No matter what came at me during all of today (I almost lost it a few times) I remembered the songs I heard this morning, I smiled and today was a good day.

I've been tremendously slacking on my spanish vocab again... but I'm kicking it up. I've decided that I am going to learn 730 new Spanish words this year instead of 365. I will continue posting them.

Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD!
1 Chronicles 16:10

No comments:

Post a Comment