THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Friday, March 5, 2010

June 11-19, Day 64

All day I’ve been experiencing an overwhelmingly eager anticipation for June’s arrival and this year’s trip to Guatemala. Tremendously joyous feelings accompany unending thoughts today of Guatemala’s people, of its landscape, the smells and food, the warmth and life I’ve discovered there, a life of purpose and meaning, fulfilling and wonderful. I truly have not and cannot stop thinking of the place my soul loves, the mountainous foreign place I will once again be returning to soon. I’m so excited, so giddy, and ridiculously eager to return. It appears as though today the whole of my day belongs to Guatemala. Today I’ve known an excitement, a joy, happiness and a hope that’s fueled my entire being, added a bounce to my step, warmth to my heart, and a very pleasant smile to my countenance. Thoughts of my past and future collide and have caused today to be spectacular (June 11 through 19 will be a million times more so).


The light of the righteous rejoices!
Prov. 13:9

14. Door - Puerta
15. Roof - Techo
16. Window - Ventana

No comments:

Post a Comment