THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Friday, March 5, 2010

Radiance, Day 65

“The light of the righteous rejoices!” I read this verse this morning and I’ve been thinking about it all day. I LOVE it! Not only is the path of the righteous illuminated with brilliant light, a light which reveals truth and shines forth in love, but the light itself rejoices. The light is joyful. The light is giddy. The light shines with joy. I LOVE it! Scripture says (matt 17:4) that the course which leads to life is difficult and narrow and that few will find it. We cannot hardly find it and on our own. It is difficult and narrow once we’ve chosen to journey upon it. However the light of the righteous rejoices and all who’ve come to Jesus Christ have been made righteous by his obedience (Rom 5:19). Additionally the way of the righteous is raised up according to Prov. 15:19. This difficult narrow way that would seem almost treacherous to try and find and then even more so to navigate is in fact a path which God has raised up to meet us through His son. The path is illuminated with a brilliant light that increases color and beauty. It is a joyous light shining forth with truth, revelation, and freedom. The light rejoices before those who’ve been made righteous (through Christ Jesus).


The beauty contained within the scriptures sparks something within me; there aren’t words to express it. I cannot even fathom (however much I picture it in my mind) the throne room of my Father God. I cannot even fathom it.

No comments:

Post a Comment