THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 108

I'm genuinley scared to add all of my recent purchases to the list. Today was Jesse's birthday. I couldn't stray from my "having" existence. I couldn't think of something creative, something that would increase who we are. I had to purchase THINGS to HAVE for him. It would have been mean of me not to. Yet the simple act of purchasing this THING, and that THING, and another THING has already weakened my resistance. I bought 4 pretty unecessary things for myself today and I forsee a considerable amount of purchasing in the near future. I think I'm going to have to get really creative and really disciplined really quickly or I'll be right back where I started.

1 comment:

  1. I would love a drawing of Ariel for her birthday like the one you did of Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete