THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Friday, April 16, 2010

REST, Day 101

It's finally the weekend. I can finally take time to stop and to breathe and to smell the tulips and regroup. I intend to do just that. Unfortunatley I think I'm going to have to tackle a list of chores that have been building up in my mind inorder to adequetly get rid of this anxiety I've been dealing with. I can picture the list although I havent written it and I see it unrolling like a scroll from my hands to my knees to my feet and then it just keeps rolling. It'll be ok though. I am also hoping to use some of my creative talents for something productive in these next few days of down time (or should I say institution/ employer free time). Aside from these things I think I can reclaim some calm in this overly anylized life I live. Ahhhh... for the weekend, for peace, for rest, for being able to live life the way I so choose.

The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment