THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Monday, July 5, 2010

Cafe update, Day 161

I did drink coffee in Guatemala. I knew I would. It is truly the best and the freshness of it when you're there right where it comes from is unbeatable.

I haven't drank coffee since I've been home, despite the extreme temptation. Since I caved to the Guatemala temptation it's been very difficult to resist. I just want ONE frappacino or I just want one cup of coffee at a breakfast place. Or I just want one iced mocha while at Cornerstone (where I utterly enjoyed drinking coffee every morning last year and a frapp every day). BUT so far so good. I am honestly proud of myself on this one. There were a few moments since returning home from Guate that I thought I was done for the rest of the year with this challenge. I think I've made it to the clearing and I should be able to stick out the rest of the year. YAY!

I think that after the coffee fast is over I will drink coffee again. I think I will only drink fair trade coffee and I am going to have to force myself to only have a few cups a week. Decaf will probably be a good plan as well.

And thats my coffee update, Day 161.

No comments:

Post a Comment