THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I’m uncertain what to call this, Day 177

The Bible says that when a man and a woman get married then two flesh become one. I can attest to this. Whenever I’m not with Jesse I don’t feel quite right. While I’m at work I constantly want to call him just to hear his voice; simply for that connection and not because I have anything to say. Anytime I’m alone with friends I genuinely enjoy myself but despite who I’m with there’s always that bit of loneliness because my other half is absent. I am completely smitten with him. Just being with him feels right.

I am overwhelmingly happy to have found a second half to complete me but this does pose a problem. There’s only so much time in a day, in a week, in one’s lifetime but I am surrounded by loved ones. I do not get to see any of them nearly as much as I’d like. I have friends I haven’t seen in months, really wonderful awesome friends. I have family I hardly see. I’d love to spend more time with my nieces and nephews. I hardly ever attend church functions. If Jesse is home then I, more than anything else, want to be home with him. I don’t like making plans with anyone else if he’s going to be around during that block of time.

So do I just ignore my feelings of separation anxiety and leave him to his own more often? Or do I continue to neglect everyone else? I don’t like either option but this is on my mind today and I’m uncertain of the answer. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment