THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday morning, Day 185

This morning I spent a considerable amount of time completing tasks from my outline. Unfortunatley I haven't alot to check off though.

I planned to focus most on yard work and cleaning out my garage this morning. Well, it's been raining all morning so I only did a little yard work but I spent a good amount of time in my discusting garage and it's a little less discusting right now. Honestly I've only just begun that garage cleaning as much as I'd like to be finished. I couldn't take anymore today though. My garbage can is filled to the top so I don't have anywhere else to dispose of the trash. There are spiders galore in there and I really couldn't take it any longer especially since every fat black one I saw I was sure was a black widow. Yuk.

Now I'll resume regular Saturday morning indoor cleaning. I'm super happy that I took the initiative and began tackling some of those things around here that need to be taken care of. Priority number 3, taking care of my home, is being addressed!

Before:


After:


so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment