THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Purchase number 36, Day 217

I've been considering buying a digital camera for years. I love the art in film. I love the quality of film. I appreciate the Canon Rebel G I've had for 12 years. Only, I've been strugging for a few years now to afford shooting with film which has led to an incredibly decreased number of photos being taken by me. sad.

With the overtime and bonus I recieved after having led furniture build teams and having built furniture for over 50 hours a few weeks back I finally did it. I bought a nice digital. The day I bought the camera it had gone on clearance. It ended up being $150 less than I'd budgeted and $270 less than it's original price. I felt like I was cheating myself a little by not getting the newer more expensive camera but I have to say I love that I saved so much money. I honestly don't know what I'm missing out on by not having the newer version. And I've taken more pictures in the last week then I probably did in all of last year.

I now happily can add a Canon 450D EOS Rebel xsi as the 36th item I've purchased this year!



I'm finally learning how to shoot INDOORS without a flash!




















I'm planning to pack in the photo shoots this summer.




















I love taking photos of my babies.



Now I can take photos of the little things. Like ladybugs I find walking on pillowcase flowers after I bring my laundry in from the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment