THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

work Work WORK, Day 194

I left the house at about 7:10 AM and arrived back home about 9:10 PM. I'm sore and exauhsted. I don't feel like a very good team leader even though my team has been accomplishing ATON of work and getting everything required done each day. (That whole last sentance was non-essential but I'm leaving it in anyhow)

I tried to think of one really enjoyable thing about today while I drove home. I have two. I enjoyed Jesse coming to the store to bring me all of my pocket essentials which I left at home (basically my purse) and taking a Starbucks hot cocoa break with me. That was wonderful. I also enjoyed listening to mewithoutYou while I drove home. The ride was relaxing and the music was magnificant.

So for a long LONG day there were very pleasant moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment