THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 271

I'm in a really good mood because I started and FINISHED a stuffed scrappy monster for a birthday party I went to today, I got to spend time with my brother's family, AND I took a bunch of photos of them which mostly turned out really well.

I'm not in such a good mood because Jesse has been unbelievably angry for two days and I honestly haven't a clue why. He says nothings wrong and that he doesn't want to talk about the nothing that isn't wrong. I cannot get over how easily an entire day can be ruined because of someone else's attitude. I'm trying so hard to be positive and not get brought down but the air in here is thicker than pudding and I just want him to be happy BUT there's nothing I can do about it. grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment