THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Friday, October 1, 2010

First thing, Day 257

First and foremost above all else LOVE. That's how my list of this years blogging aspirations begins. Which is also essentially how everything should begin. That brings me back to Jonah. Very rarely do I begin my day thinking about anyone other than myself (except my dogs and dee who are always very hungry at 5:30 in the morning). But I don't want my book to be entitled "Michal."

Love isn't self seeking. I think that one line alone from the love is love isn't scripture says it all. When we put others before ourselves, that's love. Love wants the absolute best for the other person despite the hardships that may cause to the person involved in loving. Really love isn't enacted in order to be reciprocated. Someone loves and operates in love because of the one they love, not because of themselves at all.

First and foremost above all else LOVE. OR notice people, care about people, be concerned for people, and then move on their behalf. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment