THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just be you, Day 280

But now, O LORD, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our potter; and all we are the work of Your hand. Is. 64:8

Still feeling super Pollyannay. I'm really hard on myself. We're really hard on ourselves. People accuse Christians of being so narrow minded and condemning but did anyone ever stop to think that they're just treating others the way they treat themselves.

Speaking to myself today I feel compelled to shout, "calm down, let it go, don't be so hard on yourself and just enjoy something!" Won't my monster be happy? Today it doesn't matter if you suck at life. Today it doesn't matter if you've let all the balls drop. Today it doesn't matter if you're the worst friend, the worst child, the worst spouse, the worst parent, the worst human being alive... here's your get out of jail free card. Today you can just be you... a child of the King of kings, a child of the most high God, royalty, one of a kind perfection, oh and with Daddy at your side VICTORIOUS!

Today just be you.

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves; I have broken the bands of your yoke and made you walk upright. Lev. 26:13

No comments:

Post a Comment