THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Toffee Mocha, Day 256

I woke up this morning and still felt ill. Then I said to myself I'm getting coffee today. And I did. It was delicious... I definitely still like coffee. The weird thing is I'm not planning on having anymore until this year is over (or at least until Christmas time) but I don't feel bad about getting that Toffee Mocha from Starbucks this morning. It was nice.

It all goes back to that balance thing. I don't want to be someone who lives on coffee... a fanatic. But I don't know how great it would be to force myself daily to never have something that I do enjoy so much. I just want to be a normal person who enjoys drinking coffee. I feel like life demands that same sort of balance in most situations in order for people to be relate-able. 

On a side note (still about coffee and potentially very uninteresting) I'm already starting to draw up guidelines for the reintroduction. I'm planning on limiting coffee shop beverages to 2 a month... I think. I'm going to try and stick to decaf. And I want my home brewed java to be organic fair trade. Oh, and not drinking coffee every day would be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment