THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rut, Day 237

One interesting although not so good thing about blogging everyday is that I'm pretty quick to notice when I'm stuck in a gloomy rut.

One interestingly good thing about blogging everyday is that I'm pretty quite to notice when I'm stuck in a rut.

I have been very unproductive lately (in the past week, week and a half); not reading, not drawing (something I've been very determined to do lately), not organizing around this house, and certainly not appreciating life very much. I've been gloomy and winter hasn't even started. Blogging has helped me to see that I ride this constant emotional wave. I'm excited about life and looking for beauty, and then I'm bummy, grouchy, gloomy, unmotivated. Next thing you know I'm back to being motivated, productive, excited. The thing that really bothers me though is that I don't see a trigger in the pattern. It's like the moods just come and go at will and I have no say in the matter. I say fooy or fui.

I'm ready to climb out of this rut.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment