THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Enjoying Now, 231

Before the sunrise I finished up my most recent photo shoot editing with Miles Davis playing in the background.

I took a few moments out to enjoy the beautiful new morning once the sun began illuminating the sky.













I stretched for an early jog while Lindford Deweiler's beautiful piano playing filled this home with harmony.

I took the doggies for a little run in the wonderful morning air with a lite sprinkle of rain falling on our cheeks. They hardly ever get to go out on the leash because somebody never trained them. It was exhausting but they loved it and I got to exercise and spend time with my babies at the same time (while they were having the time of their lives).

I started early and put some dinner in the crock pot so I won't have to cook later.

Rue Royale helped me tidy up the house which was rewarding in so many ways.

I definitely found peace in being this morning. I worked on maintaining my home and on creative endeavors (I also didn't spend money and jogging is sort of a part of being in a good marriage because health is very important to both of us). I made sure to stop and appreciate the world around me. No matter what I was doing I figured out a way to enjoy it. It certainly didn't last all day but it was a very pleasant morning.

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price [is] far above rubies. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Prov. 31:10,27

No comments:

Post a Comment