THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Venturing, Day 229

I've only half begun to ponder process. If being, growing, existing, movement are what there is to enjoy about life; aside from having things, owning things, acquiring things; just process; then I have a problem. I generally enjoy the outcome more than the journey. Should the journey I embark upon, whether it be drawing a picture, organizing a scrap book, cleaning out a closet, or venturing to Spain be enjoyable to be worthwhile? What makes the process worthwhile? Is it the outcome? Is it growth within? This sort of all goes along with the priorities thing. I don't want to waste time (I waste a lot of time). If I'm continually doing something because "I have to," or because I'm really "good at it," or because it's something "you're supposed to do," what's the point? There should be a point. I mean life should be worthwhile. Everything should be worthwhile. I believe that anyhow.

Oh my goodness I think too much. This is really poorly written. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment