THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FOOOD, Day 284

As you can see, if you skim through the purchases list on the right column of this page I've hardly bought anything this year. Jesse and I are trying really hard to get out of debt and we're so committed in some areas. Yet it always seems that if we're hitting it out of the park in one area we're stuck in the dug out in another. Unbalanced living seems to be the story of my life.

As you can see, if you read through these 284 consecutive blogs I really love food. For the past month at least we've been HORRIBLE at eating out. I'm not sure what happened but it's bad. The coffee re-incorporation isn't helping either. The grand idea of two cafe drinks a month isn't happening.

Thus I propose a new (much dreaded) right hand column on this blog. I am going to be listing EVERY convenience food stuffs purchase I make including McDonald's coffee from here on out. Oddly enough this blog holds a tremendous amount of power over me. I should just post my entire budget on here. I may actually stick to it for once. But that's NOT happening. There will however be a ridiculous list of dining out, cafeing out, loafing out list of food from now on.

Thank- you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment