THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Skinny Pants, Day 294

Listening to Frank Sinatra singing Christmas songs while the wind gusts outside in the dark morning air. I've eaten a delicious bagel, savored some coffee, and read from Pickwick Papers. Laundries in the wash, the ever dreaded ab workout has been executed, blog is being written, and I'm now contemplating between more reading or cleaning before church. Today is bound to be a wonderful day of rest as long as I can overcome the evening urges to consume massive amounts of sugar. So far so good in terms of resisting, but the drive to procure and devour is dreadful. High note: I genuinely in my lifetime can not remember a scale registering such a low digit in front of me.

Slightly comical note: I purchased a trendy pair of much too tiny pants from J-Crew A LONG time ago in hopes of some day reducing to their size. They fit now BUT in today's skinny pants society they'd be considered bell bottoms. I can wear them now and yet I can't wear them now : )

The GRAND accomplishment  ->

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! You can totally wear those right now.
    You look wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete