THIS IS MY 2010 BLOG... revisited 5 years later

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scrappy Sisters, Day 283

There's an entire facebook page filled with art created by me. I've decided to TRY and create art inspired by each individual who's "liked" the page. I spent the last four evenings hand sewing scrappy monsters (the first girl monsters I've made) inspired by a friend of mine who "likes" the page and who is the mother of 4 little girls. The monster's are taking between 3 and 4 hours each. I am genuinely very proud of myself for accomplishing this feat. Ok, there are 135 more people I am determined to create art for but at least I've begun.

The most exciting thing about this new venture is all the ideas floating around in my head. Yes, it's just one more thing to add to the list of possible let downs/ things I never accomplish BUT I'm not looking at it that way AND there isn't any sort of time line AND there never will be. I guess if I weren't to create any of the imagined pieces that'd be perfectly ok. But that fact that they're in there, dancing around in my head is pretty neat. Other than creating gifts for people I don't generally think art. BUT I am again.

Yay for inspiration and accomplishment!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so stinkin adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete